Entry and Patio Doors for Your Pacific Northwest Home
The door itself is just as important as what’s behind it. Doors welcome in the world and offer you the ability to show off your personality. Your doors also have a significant function, offering you protection and safety. They are also used on a daily basis, opening and closing throughout the day. That means you need a durable door that can withstand constant use and still retain its appearance and performance.
At Lifetime Windows & Doors, we work closely with our customers to understand specifically what your entry or patio door needs are. We offer an abundance of styles, finishes, and sizes, so there is something for every project. From contemporary to traditional, our door selection is robust.
Entry Doors: Welcome the World in with a Charming Front Door
Your front door represents the first impression for your home. For any home to have significant curb appeal, your front door needs to have a great design. Add a pop of color, decorative glass, or other accents to truly personalize your door.
Along with aesthetics, your entry doors also play a key role in keeping your home secure. So, you’ll want a door that’s highly durable and won’t fail after repeated use. In choosing your front door, your first decision will be the material. We offer entry doors in wood and fiberglass.
Patio Doors: Merge Interior and Exterior Spaces Seamlessly
Experience your outside oasis even more perfectly with a new patio door. Patio doors offer sophistication and functionality to your spaces. While sliding and swing patio doors have been part of architecture for decades, there are new, exciting ways to blend interior and exterior with multi-slide doors, folding doors, and glass walls.
Patio doors are available in vinyl, fiberglass, wood, and aluminum. Each of these materials is reliable, durable, and energy efficient. Let us help you design the ideal patio door for your space.
7 Reasons to Replace Your Exterior Doors
There are lots of benefits to replacing your exterior doors from curb appeal to function.
- Improved function: when your existing doors don’t function properly due to years of wear or poor installation, you’ll appreciate a door that opens and closes with ease
- Less maintenance: are your doors cracking, peeling, or leaking? It’s time to install a new, modern door that requires little upkeep
- Security: if your locks don’t align anymore or the doors don’t shut properly, you can’t feel secure
- Cohesive design: if your current doors don’t match your home’s style then it’s time for a refresh
- Energy-efficiency: don’t let your doors be a drain on energy, as they can be when they are ill-fitting; instead, get a new door with an insulating core and performance glass
- Longevity: if your door is directly exposed to the elements then you’ll need a new door that can withstand moisture, cold, and heat
- Return on investment: in cost vs value reports, new entry doors are often one of the best investments you can make for future gains