New and Replacement Windows Offer Beauty, Efficiency, and Reliability
The most significant decision you will make when it comes to windows is what material to use. Each window material has its own attributes and characteristics. At Lifetime Windows & Doors, our experienced staff can offer you insights into which material will fit your needs. Here are some highlights of each.
- Constructed to be energy-efficient
- Highly customizable
- Minimal maintenance
- Versatile: work well in contemporary and traditional spaces
- Ultimate performance material
- Moisture resistant
- Low maintenance
- No bowing, warping, or splitting
- Larger investment than vinyl windows
- Thermally efficient
- Rich beauty
- Regular maintenance required
- Multiple species and finishes to choose from
- Clad-wood options offer real wood interiors and cladded exteriors
- Narrow frame supports heavy glass for a maximum viewability
- Thermal brakes for energy-efficiency
- Strong and rigid frames
- Low maintenance
- Resistant to insects, rot, and decay
7 Reasons to Upgrade Your Windows
Your old windows aren’t doing you any favors. They may look worn and unappealing while also losing their efficiency. It’s time to consider upgrading your windows. When you do, you’ll receive:
- Enhanced energy-efficiency with performance materials and glass to meet ENERGY STAR® guidelines, which could significantly reduce your energy bills
- High return on investment: replacing your windows is one of the best renovations you can make to increase the value of your home
- Improved curb appeal: your home can now stand out for all the right reasons with new windows
- Better operation: there are many types of operating styles for windows, and by working with experts, you can determine which styles best meet your needs
- Reduced need for maintenance: old windows need constant work; new windows, especially vinyl and fiberglass, are virtually maintenance free
- Noise reduction: tired of hearing outside sounds? New windows can block exterior noise
- Better security: modern windows have secure hardware that helps reduce the threat of penetration
Window Brands We Trust
There are lots of window manufacturers, and we choose to partner with those that deliver a reliable product that’s consistently high-quality.
Milgard Windows offer cost-effective, quality windows and have been producing them for over 50 years. Milgard shows up in all the best lists, including recognition by Builder Magazine and JD Power & Associates for Best Vinyl Window Manufacturer.
One of the best reasons to choose Milgard is their lifetime warranty, which is simply unmatched in the industry. As long as you live in the home, your windows are warranted.
Simonton has been a leader in windows and patio doors since its humble beginnings in 1946. Since then, the brand has been committed to delivering energy-efficient vinyl windows. Every product they manufacture can be customized to meet ENERGY STAR® guidelines.
For more than 25 years, homeowners and builders have put their trust in Cascade, relying on some of the highest quality and most energy efficient vinyl windows on the market.
The Cascade Series features an innovative design that blends timeless beauty with structural integrity. The equal sight line design provides the look of a classic wood window along with innovative features that deliver functionality and modern style.
Marvin is a brand that not only focuses on the quality of the product while also paying attention to style and design. These windows have been constructed with every detail considered. Any Marvin window is one that’s built to last.