Replacement Windows and Doors for Portland, OR Homes
Lifetime Windows & Doors is the full-service exterior remodeling company you can trust. Our
friendly, professional staff is delighted to serve residential clients as well as contractors.
With our vast knowledge of materials and styles and our solid relationships with manufacturers, Lifetime Windows & Doors delivers an impeccable upgrade at the lowest price.
Contact Lifetime Windows & Doors today and you will learn more about our complete window and door replacement services, our siding upgrades and our roof replacements. We have over 20 years of experience in the home exterior remodeling industry, and we want to put that experience to work for you.
GET A FREE ESTIMATE TODAY. WINDOWS. DOORS. ROOFING. SIDING. LOCALLY OWNED AND OPERATED.
Portland is an eclectic city, filled with unique architecture and homes. Keep the charm alive with new windows and doors. Rely on the doors and window replacement Portland Oregon professionals at Lifetime Windows and Doors, serving the area since 1998.
We offer the highest quality materials for windows and doors and expert installation. Windows and doors are essential parts of any property. They increase curb appeal and also play a significant role in ensuring your home is energy efficient.
As a local Portland provider of windows and doors, you’ve likely seen our trucks around town. From beautifying homes along the Columbia and Willamette rivers to the Pearl District to University Park, we help homeowners express their style with windows and doors.
Our local roots make us a smart choice for window and door replacement. We love calling Portland home and are dedicated to ensuring that your home’s windows and door are both beautiful and functional.
Explore all the options for window and door replacement with us!
Are your windows failing you? Are they impacting the look of your home or simply don’t function anymore? Replacing your windows can instantly increase the value of your home while making it more energy-efficient and safer. With new, modern windows that meet ENERGY STAR® requirements, you could save big on your energy bills. These windows help homes stay cooler in the summer and warmer in the winter.
Your first consideration in window replacement Portland Oregon is to decide on the right window material. Every window material we offer has energy-efficient properties and stunning design, so it comes down to your preferences and budget. Options include:
- Vinyl: durable, low-maintenance, and budget-friendly
- Fiberglass: high-performance and versatile, enjoy moisture-resistant windows that won’t crack, warp, peel, or contract
- Wood: a classic look for a variety of architectural styles that can be painted or finished
- Aluminum: modern design combines with a sturdy frame and thermal breaks
Entry and patio doors welcome the world into your home. If they are ugly and don’t work properly, then you are probably ready to replace them. You also have the opportunity to stand out with a pop of color on your entry door and decorative glass—stunning looks for Craftsman-style homes, which are a favorite in Portland.
While new patio doors can expand your spaces, blending interior and exterior living spaces. On those gorgeous sunny days that seem so few, you’ll love the idea of pushing open your new patio doors. Choose from French doors, sliding, folding, and more.
Lifetime Windows & Doors Is Ready to Upgrade Your Portland Home
Let our team of experts help you with your window or door project. We’ll be there with you through every step, providing you information and education on materials, operating types, and styles. Once you’ve chosen your new windows and doors, our licensed and bonded installers will install them correctly the first time.
Look out for our trucks around town. You might spot us while you’re enjoying the hot new brunch spots in North Williams or shopping the vintage spots in Belmont. We’ll be on our way to make a homeowner’s vision come true. Isn’t it time for you to do the same?
Replacement Windows and Doors FAQs
- How long will the install process take?
- This depends on how many windows and doors are being installed, as well as the type of install the customer is getting. Your installation technician will confirm all this information at the time of the final measure, after the job is secured and before the products are ordered. Contact us today to get a free estimate.
- Do I need to be home during the installation?
- No, there is no need to stay while we’re doing the installation. We regularly do installations for customers while they’re at work. We can do installations while you’re at work. We treat every home with respect, whether you’re at home or not, so you can trust that we’ll take good care of it while you’re gone. See what people say about our service and work ethics in here.
- How does the installation process work exactly? Will the installers take all of the windows out at once
- Our installers will work on one window at a time. We will never leave an open space at the end of the day. Learn more about our window services in here.
Let’s get started! Contact us today for a free estimate.